Briarlandsfarm.co.uk is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Briarlandsfarm.co.uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 25th, 2018.
- Who we are
- What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Embedded content from other websites
- Who we share your data with
- How long we retain your data
- What rights you have over your data
- Where we send your data
- Your contact information
- Additional information
- How to contact us
Briarlands Farm is a private business owned and managed by Robin and Mary Inglis.
Our website address is: http://www.briarlandsfarm.co.uk
- Our Contact form – We collect your name and email address (and optionally your telephone number) in order to deal with your inquiry.
- Online purchase of Season Passes – We collect your name, address, telephone number and email to enable us to process and fulfill your Season Pass purchase and for internal record keeping.
- For Season Passes, we record names and ages of children in paper form only.
- If you sign up for our Newsletters we will periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting about Briarlands Farm using the email address which you have provided.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website checkout facilities.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We do not use an analytics service.
Who we share your data with
We will not sell, distribute, share or lease your personal information to third parties. Never, ever!
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Please email us or write to us at the following address –
We do not share your data with other websites or services.
We hold your contact information for our own internal purposes and record keeping. We do not share with any third parties.
How we protect your data
- Our website is password protected and uses standard firewall and hacking protection from Wordfence. Emails and any data are stored on secure servers in the UK operated by Tsohost
- All computers are password protected, have a firewall and antivirus software. Any paper copies are kept in a locked cupboard.
What data breach procedures we have in place
- We will contact you if a breach occurs.
What third parties we receive data from
- We do not receive any data from third parties
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
- We do not use any automated decision making or profiling.
or by post –